1.27.2012

Time to apply!


It's that lovely time of year again.  We're all just getting over that hazy winter show daze and it's time to apply for the spring show already!


The Spring show will be held Saturday May 5th and Sunday May 6th, 2012,
from 11am to 6pm at the Olympic Community Centre, 2304 Hunter Street (at the corner of Hunter and Cunard).

APPLICATIONS ARE DUE FEBRUARY 17th at 5pm!

 We're sticking with our new online application process.  Just email us at halifaxcrafters@gmail.com for the link to the application.

Be sure to check out this great article for tips on putting together a successful application.

Good Luck!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I am so much excited about this spring show. I will definitely going to check this article. I am sure it will useful for successful application.

Buy to Let

Unknown said...

I wish I could visit this spring show. I have checked your article. It is very useful for many peoples.

Storage Shed